Sunday, April 17, 2011

My personal favorites by Donny

The excitement is bubbling over as I finally get the chance to post/share a few of my personal favorite songs sung by Donny.    The difficult part is to decide in which order to begin posting, so I think I'll  just begin with the songs that ABS. make my heart melt and most often leaving me crying due to passion and emotion he pours into each and every song.

For my first post I will share one that touches the very depths of my soul and yes I cry everytime I hear it...

I will share a live rehersal version  as well as the final cut of one of my number one favorite songs.

Broken Man...   




Preparing for the live version...




The recorded version...            

I would love to give credit to the orginal poster/posters of the videos I will be posting  but not exactly knowing who they are makes it difficult, so whoever you are thankyou... 

Being able to post his music to my blog makes it seem so much more complete...  


No comments:

Post a Comment