Sunday, April 10, 2011

Photo #100 for the photo challenge (post for Saturday April 9th)

Well, well, well.  What can I say.  I'm at a loss for words right now, lol...   Not only is this the 100 photo I am about to post of the sweetest most beautiful awesome man on the face of the earth,  but I got the news today that I have tickets to go  see/meet  the most beautiful man in the world in Toronto this July.  I'm not only dumb found I think I'm still in shock over it. I can not believe after 37 years this is finally going to happen... I'm actually going to see/meet the one man in my life I have been totally devoted to and in love with for as long as I can remember.   Wow...    

     Anyways to celebrate my news and that this is the 100 photo being posted I'm going to  pick another one of those photo that tug at my heart just a little bit more than others.  Hope you enjoy it...


                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment