Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Photo #97 for the photo challenge

          I was ask by a friend of mine not that long ago if I could pick the one thing I love about Donny the most what would it be.  My reply was there isn't one thing its everything.  His smile, his laugh, his determination, his strengths and weaknesses,  his sincerity,  his laugh,  his heart,  his mess ups and mishaps,  his charisma, his stubborness,  his sense of humor,  his kindness, his charm,  his laugh,  his preseverance, his commitment to his family,  his beliefs  and did I mention his laugh and so so much more...  

           Anyways, in answering her question it reminded me that no one is perfect and maybe in that we should celebrate as our imperfections make us human and shape our character..., and this is one man that has alot of character...

                                                             

                                                           


                              

No comments:

Post a Comment