Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Photo #198 and #199 for the photo challenge (posts for Monday and Tuesday)

       I have to tell you they are both so amazing...  Marie was pretty much back in form voice but I have to tell I would be lying if I said I was disappointed that she couldn't perform the first night.    Don't get me wrong she is a real sweetheart but I feel like I hit the jack pot seeing two different shows. 
     Plus once I finally got to meet him, I realized my love for him was never misguided.   Problem is once meeting him in person I love him even more if that is even possible...  Hope you enjoy my own personal photos I've decided to share with you.


                                                             




                                                       


 

No comments:

Post a Comment