Monday, September 5, 2011

Photo #254 and #255 for the photo challenge (posts for Sunday and Monday)

    Wow, what a weekend...  It's been crazy around here catching up on everything after this weeks flu battle.   Sad to say once again Donny had to wait,  I know, I know not good but its not like he was here in person and I was ignoring him, that just wouldn't happen, like ever...   Anyways enjoy...  I would like to promise my posts will be on time this week but with tomorrow being the first day back to school/hence the first week back to school I just can't promise...   But I will promise when all is said and done there will be a post for everyday when the challenge is complete....    Enjoy.




                                                          


                                                              



                                                     


                                                                    



                                                                

            

No comments:

Post a Comment