Monday, September 12, 2011

Photo #262 for the photo challenge

     Here we go, its Monday once again and can you believe it I'm actually getting my post in on time...   Its a whole lot easier to find the time to post when I do not have all of Donny's facebook posts to read and distract me...  Lol... 
     I love the series of photos I've been posting in the last day or so...  I love seeing the passion he puts into every song he performs,  it melts my heart into a million pieces over and over again...  I am one of these people that express their feelings and thoughts through song, and no one can make me feel anything more than Donny can.  Each songs he performs reaches the depths of my soul esp the ballads.  Pop in a ballad of Donnys and before you know it the tears are streaming down my face...   I know silly..., but oh so true...   Anyways enough of that, enjoy today's post...


                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment