Friday, November 11, 2011

Photo #321 for the photo challenge

    Another beautiful photo...You all know how I  tease all the time about how beautiful Donny is on the outside and don't get me wrong there is no man alive that is more beautiful than  he is, but in truth his beauty is more than skin deep.  It radiates from with him with his beauty is a part of who he is.  It's in the way he talks the way he laughs the way he smiles, the way he loves life, the way he fights for what he wants in life,
 the way he sings,  the way he moves the way he feels joy and pain.  I could go on and on about all the beauty this one man holds deep within him but I won't.  I just thought maybe it was time to say yes I am absolutely taken away  by his outer beauty but his inside is even more radiant than his exterior beauty.  
God Bless you babe..  Enjoy.


                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment