Saturday, November 19, 2011

Photo #328 for the photo challenge.

        In reply to the question that was ask of me yesterday after my post:  How can I believe Donny is my soul mate and yet you have moved on?  My reply is I had to move forward I couldn't spend my life in limbo waiting for something that would never happen know matter how much I wanted it too... 
      He is very happily married and I would never  ever want anything any less for him, his happiness means the world to me and he deserves nothing less.  There isn't a day that goes by that I do not pray to the man above to keep him healthy, happy and safe and to please watch over him ...
     I'm sure he'll never remember meeting me back in July in Toronto but I'll never forget how he held me in his arms not once but twice until the tears stopped.  He is forever a gentleman and the man of my dreams...   The thing is I had to try and  go forward  the alternative was loneliness, and because I did I have 3 of the most beautiful children the Good Lord could have ever blessed me with.... I personally believe two of the greatest gifts God can give us are children and love...

    God Bless you babe...


                                                           
                                                          
   

No comments:

Post a Comment