Saturday, January 21, 2012

Donny continued 2012 (A Blast From The Past...)

    Wow, it seems like I have been gone forever.  While seraching the net I came across some amazing old photos I'd love to share.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did/do...  All the old memories of happiness and excitement once again came flooding through when viewing them.  If you get to experience a 1/4 of what I felt while viewing theses photos than there will be no greater gift I could ever give to you...    Enjoy.


                                                                














                                                             



                                                             









                                                                


                                              
                                                                          

















                                                               
                                                              
                                                             






                                                            

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment